How to Shop My Looks


2019 is definitely off to a great start - I was accepted into the LIKEtoKNOW.it community at the start of the new year, so now I can easily share all of my outfits with you all!

Since I started posting my outfit information to the LIKEtoKNOW.it app I have received some requests on how to you can shop the products in my pictures, it can be pretty confusing at first... I remember my first time using it and not knowing what I was doing at all lol! 

Here I will share with you all 2 ways of shopping my outfits with the LIKEtoKNOW.it app!

 OPTION #1
Shopping from a linked photo on Instagram, Facebook, etc.

Step #1 - When I post a photo to Instagram and you see the LIKEtoKNOW.it symbol in the bottom right-hand corner - this means that you can shop this outfit! What you're going to want to do first is screenshot this picture on Instagram, Facebook, or even from my blog - wherever you are viewing the photo from. 

This is the emblem you need to look for in my photos:
https://www.liketoknow.it/stylesbymar
Step #2 - Once you have taken a screenshot of the photo, open the LIKEtoKNOW.it app.

Step #3 - In the LIKEtoKNOW.it app, click on the second button from the left (the emblem that looks just like the one in the bottom right hand corner of my photo's - seen above). This is called the "My Likes" page, and the screenshot you took of my photo should automatically upload to this section.

Step #4 - Once you see my photo in your "My Likes" section of the LIKEtoKNOW.it app, just click on the photo and everything from my photo should be linked below the image!

Step #5 - See an item you like? Tap that item below the picture in the "shop the pic" section, and click "SHOP" - this will send you to the retailer that I bought the product from, where you can shop as normal. *As a side note* If you purchase anything from my links, I do get a small (real small) commission from your sale! It does not cost you anything extra either!

OPTION #2
Shopping my photo's directly from the LIKEtoKNOW.it app

Step #1 - Open the LIKEtoKNOW.it app on your phone


Step #2 - Once in the app, click on the magnifying glass in the bottom right corner which will bring you to the Discover page. From this page, click the search bar and type in stylesbymar (make sure you are searching under the "influencer search" feature to make it easier, click on my profile once it pops up.

Step #3 - Once you are in my profile, click on the photo that you want to shop products from!

Step #4 - Follow the step #5 from above!

You can also instantly shop any of my outfits from the photos below!




If you have any questions, feel free to reach out! I'm always happy to help!

Marissa xo
Styles By Mar
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment