Your Next Staple Sweater






As much as I'd love to start shopping for spring clothing, the warm weather still seems to be pretty far out of sight for us up here in New England. I don't mind all that much, because I absolutely love wearing cozy sweaters - especially when I am pale as a ghost and need a tan bad... haha!


When looking for a comfy sweater I look for three things: 1) fit {I preferably like oversized}, 2) good quality (nothing itchy, please!}, and 3) affordable $$! Which brings me to my favorite sweater at the moment - the H&M v-neck knit sweater. I bought this sweater during the fall and winter, in two different colors and absolutely love it. I own it in a size medium, as well as a large. I purchased the medium first, and after wearing realized I wanted another in a size bigger so that I could get some more length out of it (I'm 5'7), and have it look more oversized, but the medium still fits great - especially with jeans!


The best part about this sweater - at full price it's only $19.99! I have some of the fall/winter colors of this sweater, but H&M has come out with so many cute spring colors - so I may be needing more!






Shop the sweater here!




Styles By Mar
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment