Lululemon Dupes from Amazon



I am a HUGE fan of Lululemon. I have a few pairs of their leggings, mostly the align as well as the wunder under and they are a god sent. However, I am not a big fan of their expensive price tag.


Leave it to Amazon to come in and save the day with these awesome dupes! I have found leggings as well as a jacket that are perfect for working out, running errands, or as an everyday casual wear. The jacket is comparable to the Lululemon Define Jacket - which goes for around $120 on their website. The dupe I found on Amazon is almost identical, super comfortable and stretch material and only $40! I own this jacket in black as well as a greenish color and I love both. The material is similar to that of compression workout clothing material and has a great stretch and length to it - I am wearing a size large for reference!


The second dupe that I found that is the holy grail of designer dupes (in my opinion) are these leggings! Also made by the 90 Degree by Reflex brand, are similar to the Lululemon wunder under legging. They are a thicker material (totally squat proof) and come up high enough to suck everything in haha! I tried to branch away from the typical black or gray legging and bought this pink color and I am loving them! I am wearing a size large in these as well, I sized up one because I was nervous about the waist band being uncomfortably tight, but I definitely could have gone with a medium. You can snag these on Amazon for only $25.99 (compared to the Lululemon Wunder Under leggings that are close to $100 - steal!!).



You can shop all these items below!



*As always, these products are not based solely on my personal opinion, and nothing is sponsored*

Styles By Mar
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment