My Makeup Table Essentials


I am so excited about this post! Since moving into my new home, I have been working hard (but slow - because, life) at trying to create my little space for makeup and hair / ootd posts / and organizing my clothing and accessories and it is finally coming together!


I recently just went through all of my makeup and hair products and picked out some of my everyday favorites to share with you all. I will be linking all of the products found on my table at the end of the post!

My #1 product that I have had for years and actually copied my Mom with buying it is my makeup mirror. It is the BEST! I love the bright light, and that you can use the magnified side, or the normal mirror by just flipping it over. 


A new product of mine that is making me feel super organized is this new makeup/hair product organizer that I got from Amazon! I would have never showed you all this table before having this... because it was a MESS. And the best part about this organizer... I love how you can move the shelves throughout it to fit your products!


Here are all of my everyday products for you all! They are honestly my favorite products, and I'm the type of person that once I find something, I usually don't replace it so that's how you know these products are amazing!





Styles By Mar
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment