My Everyday Favorites



From day to day there are so many staple articles of clothing, accessories, hair products, and makeup items that I truly cannot live without. So, I've decided that it's time that I share these items with them will you all!

Below you will find most of my favorites, just click on the picture to get linked directly to where you can purchase them :)

I am all about being comfortable, and if it's cute, then that's a plus too! Which is why no matter the season, you can usually almost always find me in some slip-on sneakers, here's a few of my favorites:

          Giovana Slip-On Sneaker                


When it comes to my daily favorites, I truly cannot get through any day without some good makeup. Now if you know me well, I've never actually been a huge makeup girl, in fact, I have not really switched up my makeup routine at all in the past 10 years or so! But, I do have some staples that I have found over the years to be some of my absolute, go-to favorites. I truly have to give credit to my BFF for most of these picks, she's the true makeup queen and always steers me in the right direction when it comes to getting good products! See some below!


Image result for urban decay naked skin one & done hybrid foundation  Image result for first aid beauty ultra repair face moisturizer    Image result for buxom mascara   

Now of course, wearing makeup all-day everyday calls for some awesome facial cleansing and exfoliating products. I tend to have extremely dry skin, especially with the changing of the seasons. It took me forever to find an exfoliator and moisturizer that really worked for me and didn't make me break out or get all red and blotchy. These products below I use every single night when taking off my makeup for the day usually the Cetaphil facial cleanser first, followed by the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads, and then the moisturizer.





                           Image result for cetaphil facial cleanser              Image result for first aid beauty facial radiance pads    Image result for first aid beauty ultra repair cream           
Hair products! The changing of the seasons always affects my hair and scalp. I usually have to deal with eczema, so I use a great shampoo for that! When it comes to washing my hair, I try to wash it every other day... I have super oily hair, so it always start to look gross the second day. BUT I have found an amazing dry shampoo that I will share below, as well as some other products that I use almost daily!

Image result for biolage scalpsync shampoo  Image result for redken pillow proofImage result for drybar dry shampoo    Image result for drybar triple sec 3-in-1

With winter coming up, it's always great to have a favorite go-to sweater or cardigan that will go with almost any outfit, below are a few of my favorite ones this season!

product     Product Image    product

So these are just a few of my everyday favorites! I'll be sure to add any new products that I find that I love as well.

Marissa Xo

*In no way are these items sponsored, and how I feel about them is just my honest opinion*
Styles By Mar
0 Comments