Winter Fashion Favorites



With the first official day of Winter being this week I figured it'd be fun to throw together some of my favorite winter pieces for this year! This season seems to be about all things cozy and I am not mad about that - if I could go to work in leggings and sweaters every day, I definitely would!
See something you like? Just click on a photo and it will take you to the retailer! :)

Some top things that I am loving this winter season are anything and everything Sherpa - I am loving all these Sherpa pullovers that you have probably been seeing all over the place lately, and they are definitely worth the hype! These cozy tops are perfect to throw on in the morning and wear while running errands. I don't know about you all, but I hate wearing jackets while running errands, going in and out of stores makes me so hot! Here's a few of my favorites!

Image result for boxercraft sherpa  Product image W's Re-Tool Snap-T® Pullover, Raw Linen - White X-Dye (RWX) 

Another big trend this winter - chenille. I just tried out chenille sweaters only a couple of months ago, and for someone who loves super soft materials - these do not disappoint! From sweaters, to dresses, give me all things chenille! These are some of my top faves!

Product image Product image Women's Chenille Open Cardigan Sweater - A New Day™ - image 1 of 3
https://www.loft.com/chenille-cowl-neck-sweater/482351 Women's Chenille Pullover - A New Day™ - image 1 of 3 Image for the product 

Now that winter is in full swing, you'll hear me talking about heading up to northern Maine with Brendan and it is usually FREEZING up there. I've always worn the plain basic thermal tops under my snowmobile gear for extra warmth, but now I'm loving bringing thermal/waffle style tops into my every day wardrobe! Whether I have them on under a sweatshirt, or am layering them with flannels or carigans, these basic tops can be super cute!

Women's Oversized Long Sleeve Tie Front Top - Wild Fable™ - image 2 of 3 Product Image Slide View: 4: Out From Under Jojo Oversized Thermal Button-Front Top product Image for the product product     

Furry boots - this trend could go SO many ways. From big, bulky, snow boots, to UGGs, to cozy and cute boots! I love snow boots because my feet are seriously always cold no matter what, so I live in boots all winter long. Here's a few of my favorites!

Joan of Artic Snow Boot Image result for koolaburra short boot  Wicked Good Lodge Boot, Ragg Wool  Women's Bean Boots by L.L.Bean®, 8" Tumbled-Leather Shearling-Lined  Image result for ugg viki waterproof boot   Image result for ugg mckay boot     

Growing up I hated wearing winter hats because I was always afraid of them ruining my hair... oohhhh how the times have changed, haha! Now I love winter hats because they can hide bad hair days, or all the dry shampoo that's in my hair.

Image result for love your melon black speckled beanie    Women's Knitted Beanie Hat Bouble Pompom Ears Faux Fur Hats   C.C BeanieTail Soft Stretch Cable Knit Messy High Bun Ponytail Beanie Hat, Beige

Parka Coats - These have been my jam every winter since college when I would have to walk to class each day in the freezing, snowy, New England weather. They are the best for someone who is always cold when outside, because they are literally like wearing a blanket. I have had a few in the past couple of years, here are some of those, or similar ones that I like!


https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/womens-gotham-parka-ii-nf0a35bv?variationId=JK3#hero=0 https://www.macys.com/shop/product/lauren-ralph-lauren-faux-sherpa-anorak-coat?ID=6351590&CategoryID=269#fn=COAT_LENGTH%3DMid%20Length%26CUSTOMER%20RATINGS%3D5%20stars%26SIZE%3D%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D1200%26ruleId%3D78%7CBOOST%20ATTRIBUTE%7CBOOST%20SAVED%20SET%26searchPass%3DmatchNone%26slotId%3D32 https://www.macys.com/shop/product/kenneth-cole-hooded-faux-fur-trim-down-chevron-puffer-coat?ID=6380880&CategoryID=269&swatchColor=Black&swatchColor=Black#fn=COAT_LENGTH%3DMid%20Length%26CUSTOMER%20RATINGS%3D5%20stars%3B%3B4%20stars%20&%20up%26SIZE%3DSPECIAL_SIZE%3ARegular%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D1200%26searchPass%3DmatchNone%26slotId%3D2 W'S RADALIE PARKA, Forge Grey (FGE) 

I will continue adding to this as more trends begin to pop up over the next couple of months, or if I find any new or different products that I love!

  Marissa Xo

*As always, these are just my opinion and nothing in this post is sponsored*
Styles By Mar
0 Comments