ilymix review



About a month ago I was approached by a company to collaborate called ilymix, which sells sunglasses as well as several other women's accessories. I was really excited to collaborate with them after looking at their website because a lot of their products fit perfectly with my type of style. ilymix sells items such as: women's sunglasses, scarves, iPhone cases, bags, hats & beanies all at really reasonable prices. 

Here's my review on their products!

ilymix is a company based out of China, so I already knew that I was probably going to need to wait a bit for my package to come in. All in all, it took about two and a half weeks to receive my order (on the east coast of the U.S.), not too bad! 

ilymix sells some super trendy frames, as well as some of your basic aviator styled frames, all of which are mostly women's frames but they come in tons of colors and there's so many styles to choose from!

Upon opening my first order, I was so excited to check out my new sunglasses and let me tell you, ilymix did not disappoint! I ordered a pair of the Cape Sunglasses in black as well as the Cali Sunglasses also in black and a pair of the Double Crossbar Aviator Sunglasses in Pink to switch it up a bit! After opening the package and checking out each pair, I was so surprised to see how well made these glasses are. The materials used are really high quality, and are really durable and do not feel like they will easily break.

 

I am a huge fan and I think you all will be too! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! 

Shop at their online store using my link & you'll get $15 off your order! Shop using my link here!

Enjoy, babes! xoxo
Styles By Mar
0 Comments