Free People Goods




Over the past few months, I have become a big fan of the Free People brand. Their items are such great quality, and are the perfect casual style staples for almost any time of year. Right now two of my favorites are on major sale and I needed to share them with you all! This thermal tops is one of my go-to's, and I just ordered it in another color because I cannot get enough of it! It is the perfect length to wear with leggings and still cover the booty, but also looks cute with jeans! I ordered this scarf on sale as well and do not know why I waited so long to order it - it is THE softest scarf ever, and it huge, making it extra cozy.

Screenshot the photo above and open the LIKEtoKNOW.it app to instantly shop this photo & get these items on sale today! I promise you won't regret it.
Marissa Xo

As always, these items are in no sponsored, and just my honest opinion*
Styles By Mar
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment