Shoe Favorites


 I have gotten some blog post requests on some of my favorite shoes - when I received that request I was actually surprised that I hadn't already thought of this post! I am an avid shoe lover, I will admit I'm that girl who buys shoes with no plans on where to wear them, and just buying them because they are super cute or a good deal.


When I was in high school I worked at DSW... It was a blessing and a curse to say the least haha!

Here are some of my favorites - all are based on my personal opinion, or based on reviews that I've read!

Overall Most Comfortable



*Also - my all-time FAVORITE ballet flats, Tieks, are seriously the best flat I have ever worn. They are a little pricey, but are so worth the investment. You can see a photo of them in my picture at the top of this post I was unable to get a direct link to, but click here to be brought to their website*

Everyday Styles

 


Boots


 
 

Heels




Sandals





Styles By Mar
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment