Fall Trends 2020


 It's almost my favorite time of the year! FALL!


I think fall is my favorite because I love being able to wear almost my entire closet, and Fall in New England is one of the prettiest places to be with all of the foliage. With changing seasons, also comes changing styles from wearing shorts and sun dresses everyday to jeans and sweaters, here I'm going to share all my favorite fall styles for this year!

1. Boots and Booties

Boots are always a good idea during the fall, and I am loving all of the different styles you can find!


2. Sweaters

What is fall without cozy sweaters and cardigans?


3. Midi Skirts

I am loving the midi skirt with booties trend, pair both with a big chunky sweater and you are ready for fall!


4. Flannels

I think one trend that we won't see disappearing anytime soon are flannels, they are definitely a fall favorite of mine - wrap it around your waist during the day, and throw it on when the temps drop at night!

Styles By Mar
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment